Do You Offer Something for Every Budget?
Yes! At Grand Canyon Home Supply, we have something for everyone. Our customers range from those on a tight budget to those who don’t mind spending. Our “Good, Better, Best” system also helps customers understand the value of their purchase and the balance between quality and cost.
Do You Offer Design Services?
We do! There is a small fee for designing that will be attached to your purchase. We design cabinetry, kitchens, bathrooms, countertops, flooring, and lighting.
Will You Come to My House and Measure My Space?
Yes! A small measurement fee will be attached to your purchase if you choose to do so. We can measure your space and offer you a quote for the materials needed. Please verify these measurements before placing an order.
Can I Bring Home Flooring Samples and Cabinet Samples to Get a Better Visual for my Home?
Yes! Our samples have a no-charge checkout process for flooring, tiles, and countertop samples. There is a fee for unreturned samples.
Do You Have In-Stock Items?
No. Grand Canyon Home Supply partners with local suppliers for items for a faster turnaround time for you.
Do You Deliver?
Yes! Local deliveries are available!
Can I Will Call My Items?
Yes! Will call is available Monday-Friday 9 am-5 pm at the warehouse.
What Are Your Delivery/Shipping Policies?
- Someone at least 18 years of age must be present to accept the materials
- Grand Canyon Home Supply has a delivery team available to deliver materials to Customers but may also use a 3rd Party delivery team. Only necessary Customer information will be provided to the shipping company.
- Delivery days will vary for each specific location. Deliveries are only made to certain areas on certain days of the week on the next available truck. If you would like to find out what days our trucks are in your area, you may contact the Warehouse Manager at 480-282-6253 ext. 4, and they will be happy to provide you with that information.
- The Customer is responsible to have the delivery area cleared for the Delivery Team. The Delivery Team cannot help the customer clear the area for the materials.
- The Delivery Team will place items in the garage or on a designated porch/covered area of the home and cannot bring materials down or up any stairs.
- All items must be inspected for accuracy and damage by the Customer.
- If an item is visibly damaged while the Delivery Team is still present, ensure the Delivery Team marks the item as damaged on the Work Order.
- If an item(s) is missing from the shipment, ensure the Delivery Team marks the item as missing on the Work Order.
- The Customer has 14 business days after delivery to report a claim for concealed damage of materials. Claims will not be accepted if the items have been installed.
- By signing the Delivery Team’s Work Order, you are verifying that all materials have been received. Once signed, Grand Canyon Home Supply is not responsible for any missing items.
- Due to time restraints, the Delivery Team cannot stay at the residence while the materials are inspected for accuracy and/or damage.
- The Delivery Team is not responsible for hauling away any trash.
- Grand Canyon Home Supply accepts no responsibility for any damage to personal property while delivering materials.
- Grand Canyon Home Supply will ship all orders in the timeliest manner possible. However, Grand Canyon Home Supply is neither responsible nor liable for any delays in the shipment of your product due to manufacturing delays or any other unforeseen delays that are out of Grand Canyon Home Supply’s control.
- Deliveries include one attempt to deliver the materials to the Customer. If for any reason the customer is unavailable to accept the materials and the items are undeliverable under any circumstances, the customer will be responsible for any extra shipping and handling charges.
- Grand Canyon Home Supply reserves the right to change delivery methods and/or carriers. If a scheduled delivery cannot take place due to weather, truck issues etc., Grand Canyon Home Supply’s Warehouse Manager will be in contact to reschedule. Grand Canyon Home Supply is not responsible for lost time or wages due to a shipment being delayed.
I Bought Extra Materials. Can I Get my Money Back for the Materials I Don’t Need?
Unfortunately, we do not accept returns or exchanges on materials, due to our wholesale pricing.
Do You Install?
No. We can, however, refer you to trusted install partners. Our team is confident that by purchasing materials from us and using a trusted install partner, you will save money instead of paying fees for a one-stop shop company.
Do You Warranty Your Products?
Yes! We follow the manufacturer’s warranty. Please file a claim if needed.
How Do I File a Claim?
Missing Items Policy:
If an item is marked as missing when the Delivery Team is present:
- Expect a call from the Warehouse Manager once your item is ready for delivery to your home.
- Missing items may take 1-60 business days to receive, as some items may be special order.
Damaged Items Policy:
If an item is marked damaged when the Delivery Team is present:
- Expect a call from the Warehouse Manager once your new materials are ready for delivery to your home.
- Replacing a damaged item may take 1-60 business days to receive, as some items may be special order.
- If you need to report damage to your packaged materials and the Delivery Team has already left your home, you have 14 business days from your delivery date to process a claim. Claims will not be accepted for items that have already been installed.
To process a claim for damaged items, provide the following information and email the details to email@example.com.
- Customer Full Name and a copy of your original invoice
- Detailed description of the damages
- Pictures of the damage (Photos must be taken before the items have been installed)
We will be in contact with you once the claim is submitted. All materials verified correctly as defective will be shipped and/or delivered to you at no charge.
Manufacturer’s Warranty Policy:
Grand Canyon Home Supply offers your material’s Manufacturer Warranty. This is different and specific for all materials ordered.
Warranty claims will not be accepted for the following reasons:
- Improper handling
- Modifications or alterations to the materials
- Extreme temperatures outside of the Manufacturer's recommendations
- Intentional Damage
- Fire or water
- Acts of nature
- Harsh abrasive materials
- Accidental misuse
- Normal wear and tear
To process a warranty claim, provide the following information and email the details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Customer Full Name and a copy of your original invoice
- Detailed description of the defects
- Pictures of the defect(s)
We will be in contact with you once a warranty claim is submitted.